Rededicating myself to witness for Christ

 


I have wandered in circles, like the Israelites when Moses took them to the promised land. The Bible says they wandered in the desert for 40 years. I say this because, for several years, I have tried to work for myself. I've bounced between writing, art, and app development. For all this time, I feel like I have put God last. God, Jesus, has been there for me during the good and bad times. He helped me when I didn't deserve it. I don't pray enough or read His word enough. I've got to change. I've got to change. I must put Jesus first. The Bible says, "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and all other things will be given to you."

I've decided that when I write, I'll write nonfiction like my memoir Thru The Glass. Today, I am back editing it. I had released it on Amazon years ago, but back in 2022, I took the book and added both of my journals. I stopped editing it back then because I did not want to release it. But now I realize it is the most important book I can write. My life story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)