Worship Him no matter the circumstance


There is no valley too deep for Jesus to reach. Call out to Him and he will comfort you. Believe in Him, and he will replenish you. Fall on your knees and worship Him, and He will lift you up.

In life we make mistakes. Some are worse than others. The key to getting past it is not to dwell on it. There's an old adage, "One day at a time." How much can you get done in one day?  Setting daily goals chops your major ones into sizable proportions. 

I am doing this blog to encourage others and to motivate myself.  When I go back and read some of my posts, I marvel at what I wrote.  My own words inspire and motivate me. I'm not trying to get the big head and puff myself up but to accomplish the goal of witnessing for Christ.

The Great Commission

Matthew 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - NIV - Bible Gateway

Music by Kirk Franklin and Maverick City Music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)