DON'T LISTEN TO THAT VOICE

 Whenever you try to do something positive, do you have a negative thought like "This is pointless, or nobody cares about this?" I want this blog and this community to be a success. I can't listen to that voice that the devil says it's pointless. I have no idea who is reading this. I could say something that will help someone. One person.  Of course, I'm not  Jesus, but he was walking with a crowd around him, and someone touched him and was healed. He did not know who it was but knew power had left him.

This message isn't just for you, readers. This is for me. I have stopped and started this blog again and again. I MUST NOT STOP!!!. And there's another thing I need to recognize. This is not a popularity contest. If the stats are low, that should not deter me. I am going to a church now where the pastor, his wife, and I are the only ones regularly there. See the picture above. Look at the empty seats. That has not stopped this pastor. And he has really fixed up the church.

Please comment and give me your feedback.  I would love to hear from you.

From Bible Gateway. Luke 8:42-48

As Jesus was on his way, the crowds almost crushed him. 43 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years,[c] but no one could heal her. 44 She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped.

45 “Who touched me?” Jesus asked.

When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.”

46 But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.”

47 Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. 48 Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)