Forgive myself and move on

 


I've been upset about my situation for a long time. To make a long story short, I got into serious trouble several years ago. It's the type of thing that's hard to come back from. Enough is enough. I have to move on and forgive myself. I was young and dumb. I've seen my nephews and nieces grow up. I want this month to be the month that I turn my life around. Like the Drake song says, "God's Plan". Jesus got me out of the worst possible trouble for a reason. I believe He wants me to use my story as an example. A cautionary tale to avoid making the same mistakes.

And I have to stop thinking about what I don't have and what I do have.

Bible Gateway
This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)