Be Thankful For The Little Things

 Currently I am renting a room from a friend. In the past, I owned my own home in Duluth, Georgia. I'm reminded everyday to be thankful for the little things. First of all, I am alive to see another day. That's a big thing. Next just having a warm place and food to eat is another. I've been homeless in the past, and one time I went a week without eating.  Being able to hear, see, walk is another miracle. We take a lot for granted. In Matthew 6:9 Jesus taught us how to pray. A prayer of thanks everyday is necessary to let the Lord know that we appreciate what He has given what He has given us. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church