Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)


Listen to the words Kirk Franklin speaks in this song carefully. I believe we have to repent on a regular basis even if we are saved. Today's Bible Study was God Demands Repentance. This is so true. Pastor Sherman who taught the lesson said that if we were perfect we would not need good. And I know he means we need God / Jesus every day of our lives.

I have been slow to act. I started this blog back in 2018 and I wish I would have worked hard on it every day since then. I ask Jesus to forgive me for not putting Him first and not doing what I was called to do, which is to create an online site where people can come together as Christians and uplift Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church