Visited Bread of Life Temple - Pastor Sherman Anderson


 Yesterday on Wednesday, I was invited by Pastor Sherman to go to his church, Bread of Life Temple. It is down the street from where I live. Their Bishop and Superintendent came. Again this church is Church of God in Christ. Bishop Thomas preached a sermon called Stay Woke. Verses that he read were I Peter 5:6, 7,8, Psalm 119:11, as well as Galatians 3:27, 29.

I should have taken more pictures. This is a 3-night event and for them, it is a district meeting. The Richmond /  Petersburg district. Tonight I plan to record the sermon. Missionary Boyd is teaching tonight and Superintendent Harris is preaching Friday.

Got to do a better job of documenting these services.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)