Look Forward



 I have made many mistakes in life. Because of it, I have dealt with severe depression. I had made career choices that  I regret.  I still struggle with those decisions. Jesus does not want us to be down and depressed and pouting. I would say he would want us to be thankful for what we have. To forgive ourselves like he forgives us. But after that, you have to work. Tell the devil, "You won't steal my joy."  Every day that you are alive is a gift from God. Cherish it, love it, and praise Jesus daily, not take it for granted.

I am not an ordained preacher. I just want to witness and do my duty as a Christian. When I reach my end will God say to me, "Well done thy good and faithful servant?"

I John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.  NIV - Bible Gateway

So if you are depressed stop sleeping - "There is enough sleeping in the grave" - Derrick W. Jackson


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)