Ignore The Negative and Keep Pushing

I am an African American male and I live in Richmond, Virginia, USA.  I was walking my dog, and I passed some kids who were making negative comments like is that that lady or going to be a lady. I was at a funeral, and when it was about over I heard a guy near say the freaks come out at night. I was staying in a care home years ago and the lady who ran it and one of the clients who lived there too started lies about me.  They tried to say I was gay and me and another one of the guys in the house were lovers and that I took female hormones.  That same lady stole money from me while she was my payee for social security. I also get comments when I go to a store and they say ma'am to me, call me a lady, and say I need a bra.  All lies. I am not Gay and have never been with a man.

It's upsetting and people don't admit this, but Black people can be very cruel and negative. Some like to put others down to make themselves feel better. Crabs in a barrel.  I could have said something to that boy but I ignored him.  He was trying to provoke me.

You have to ignore negative people that want to steal your joy. There are some people that don't want you to be confident in yourself and successful.  They want you to look down on yourself that's why they try to bully you. Being Christian, you are going to have people try to pull you down or attack you because you are spreading God's word. Don't let them win. I am going to keep pushing for my dreams and my goals with this website and my other projects.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
KJV - Bible Gateway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)