Apply The Lord's Word To Your Life

What good is it to read the bible and pray and you do not use what you learn in everyday life. My hand is up, I'm guilty.  There have been situations in my life where if I would have just thought it thru and asked myself how do I apply the Bible to this situation, things would be much better for me.  I'm not ready to tell you what I did but because of it, I had gotten in trouble with the law.  I've dealt with mental illness since 1999 and I did not want to accept that I needed to stay on medication for it.  I did not want to accept this but every time I got off the meds, I'd get delusional and get into trouble with the law or get 1013'd or TDO'd as they say in Richmond. Both of those mean an involuntary commitment to a mental hospital. 

For the record for the past five years I have been compliant and without legal supervision taken my medication and went to all doctor's appointments. 

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. - KJV - Bible Gateway
buckler - one that shields and protects - Merriam Webster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)

Keep on Keeping on