Another Sunday / Another Gift

 


This is Derrick W. Jackson here and I just wanted to praise the Lord for seeing another Sunday.  I've said this before but every day that we are alive is a gift from God. I thank the Lord that I have a roof over my head and food to eat.  These are blessings from Him.  I have been homeless before and once I did not eat for a week.

You may not be where you want to be in life: career-wise, spiritually,  physically, or mentally but you should jump out of bed every morning and praise God for another day. This is for me to understand as well. When I write these posts the message is not just for you, it is for me as well.

The God we serve is a good God and we may not understand Him when bad things happen to us.  I believe we go thru hardships to make ourselves better. To learn from our mistakes and not repeat them I feel is what Jesus wants from us.

So no matter where you are: jail, homeless, institutionalized God is there for you.

James 1:17

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. - KJV - Bible Gateway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)