My Calling

Today, I got up and visited The Good Shepard Baptist church which is right across the street from the townhouse where I am renting a room. Back in June i felt led to enter the ministry. I have since created this website The Promise Online Baptist Church. I did not intend to record the sermon but i did and it is a very good message the Rev. Dr. Nathaniel West delivered. In my goal to create an online Christian community i will include various ministers on my site. I went briefly to Union Cathedral Baptist Church in Valdosta, Georgia where Bishop Wade McCrae is the pastor. I want my "online church" to be under Bishop McCrae and I have reached out to them via email. Even if this doesn't happen i will record his daily sermons and post them on my site. I am very inspired right now and happy that God has blessed me to do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)