A Day of Thanks



A lot of times when you don't have something you want or took for granted, you may get depressed.  During those times you have to remember to thank God for the little things. Most important you are alive to see another day. God gives what we need and not always what we want.

I Thessalonians 5:18 - Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

I Chronicles 16:34 - Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

On this Thanksgiving 2018, I am most thankful for being free. I had gotten into trouble and it worked out for the best. Although I have some income I was homeless. Now I'm renting a room in a beautiful townhouse in Richmond, Virginia.  God is always right on time.

I finally want to thank the Henrico County Jail food staff workers and inmates who prepared breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  They were  Heaven in hell so to speak.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)