The Story of Jonah

I went to lunch with a friend who I am working on a book with.  After lunch we got to talking about Jonah.  God had wanted Jonah to witness to people of Nineveh and he tried to hide from God.  Jonah got swallowed by a whale and was inside it for 3 days.  Sometimes we think our problems will overtake us but God has other plans.  Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.

Sometimes we have problems in life that seem to swallow us up but Jesus is always there even in our darkest hour.  We have to listen to what God is telling us.  We also have to know not to given up.  Jonah could have given up when he was inside the well but he cried out to God and God saved him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Welcome to The Promise Online Baptist Church

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)