Be Bigger than Them



I just walked down the street to put a letter for my niece in the Post Office mailbox across from Richmond Community Hospital. Afterwards I walked up to Nine Mile road to get some sodas. As I paid I said hi to the cashier and he said nothing back but when some women walked in he spoke to them unlike what he did when I walked in. That is my last time going to that store. As I walked back the firetruck was backing into the first station. I waved at one of the fireman -- No response. RUDE. I guess they are not part of the community they are just in the community. We are in the south have they forgotten about Southern Hospitality. My parents drilled that into me. But hey what do you expect in 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worship Him no matter the circumstance

Keep on Keeping on

Kirk Franklin - Brokenhearted (Reprise)